· Founder and the First Honorary Director of the Academy of HRD, India.
· President of the Indian Society for Applied Behavioural Science (ISABS).
· Worked with David McClelland of Harvard University (the initiator of the competency movement) and had joint research projects with him in seventies.
· Visiting Faculty at the Indian Business School, Hyderabad and an HRD Advisor to the Reserve Bank of India.
· Assisted the Administrative Reforms Commission in reviewing the personnel management practices for civil services, and also served as member of the HRM Review Committee of Nationalised Banks set up by the Ministry of Finance in 2009-2010.
Click here for detailed report...